LIARS: HOW TO SPOT THEM.


The text we have read is about liars, I remembered that there is a TV serie called "Lie to me" where the main character Tim Roth (modern "Apes Planet") spots liars just looking at their faces, their muscles movement... Here in Spain we are just waiting for the second season in Antena 3.

In the video, you can see a man that had written the book "What everybody is saying", giving us some advices. Now we have to be careful, maybe someone has to change the Curriculum Vitae. By the way, remenber the quotes: "The mouth may lie but the face tells the truth" or "Liars need to have a good memories".

I have a little problem, sometimes I get lie and lie down mixed. I know that first means to tell something that is not true, and second one means to put your body on the floor, on the bed... But I have a memory like a sieve, you know...

No hay comentarios: