BRITISH TOPICS (1)

I am going to talk about British topics and British lifestyle. I think the most famous topic is about doing queues for just everything, in the bus stations, in the supermarket. They like queueing and you can be in danger if you jump the queue. And be careful, in rush hours you have to move faster than ever if you want not to have any problems.
In the U.K. used to be cold, that was we thought, but we have know that nowadays a lot of people die because it is impossible to pay the VAT of the heating and the electrical bill.
I have always thought that London was a foggy city. It isn’t true. I ‘ve been there and it isn’t foggy. But unfortunately we can say that London is becoming a smoggy city. Many cities have air pollution or rivers contamination, and although London is a super big city it has to care its environment too.
By the other hand, they like animals, British still continue hunting fox. Many hunters, many dogs, just one fox. What a pity!
I know that in Spain we unfortunately have the bull fighting but maybe in the future it will be forbidden.
I prefer looking fox puppies to kill them.

No hay comentarios: