HALF-MINUTE HORRORS. VERY SMALL STORIES, VERY BIG SCARES...

That's the last book I have read. As you can guess it is a children book. It is edited by Harper Collins. It's a very good and entertaining book. Many authors wrote short but scaring stories. Although you are grown up, you are going to be terrified because they used the things near and more common to terrify you. And they do. Look under your bed or inside your wardrobe, be careful with the doll, your puppy or even your parents...





  • Francine Prose wrote: "CHOCOLATE CAKE":
Lately, I've had the definite feeling that my parents aren't my parents. I can't exactly explain it. But I'm convinced that they're space aliens who look and act like my parents and have taken my places...





  • Allan Stratton wrote: "There's something under the bed".



"There's something under the bed"




"Don't be silly. You're a big boy now." His father said, and turned out the light.




"But there is! Please Daddy, look!"




So his father got down in the dark beside the bed. And disappeared...




The story continues, you have to read that book, although you can imagine the ending of that story.

No hay comentarios: