CLOSER MAGAZINE



Though it was publiated in august 2010 I hacve recently read it. As you can imagine I'm not interested in Spanish Celebreties so, I'm not either interested in British jetset. But I have to recognize that I have learnt many vocabulary words like:



  • The relation has hit rock bottom

  • He was giving her the cold shoulder.

  • He's got to put an end.

  • To tie a knot with ...

  • Awkward.

  • Awesome.

  • To make matters worse..

  • Milestone.

  • Breastfeeding.

  • She wants to throw herself back into work.

  • My top priority.

  • The singer has bee spotted looking cosy with...

  • He can't turn his back on both of us.

  • She's three months pregnant.

  • They have made nos ecret of their desire for children.

  • They are both willing to consider alternatives.

  • They really want to give their kids the opportunities they never had growing up.

  • The pills gave me a sense of wellbeing.

  • GP

  • She had severe withdrawal symptoms.

  • I'm hoping my surgeon can sort it out.

  • I got stung by a bee.

  • It's been ages since...

  • My life is falling apart.

  • She is finding it hard to cope.

  • A broken relationship has taken her to the limit.

  • Everyone is keeping an eye on her.

  • I was getting a complex.

  • If he doesn't like it, he knows where the door is.

  • If it doesn't work out we will try it again.

  • I'm not one for yoga.

  • You need to break into a sweat.

  • I just put on weight too easily.

  • I was speechless.

  • To feel the preasure.

  • To get my tummy in shape.

  • He is doing his best.

  • I like being the way I am.

And me too.

No hay comentarios: