EUROVISION 2011: BLUE: I CAN


Here we have a song with a modal verb in its title. I had the possibility to add to the blog another different video but I prefered this one because the sights of London: Saint Paul Cathedral...
I don't know who the winner is going to be. Obviously, I prefer if Spain wins the competition but unfortunately I don't think it'll hapen. So, my 5 personal points are for Blue.
Here in Spain there is a well-known man who has presentated Eurovision since I was a child, so we can say that he knows all the tricks of the trade. I love watching Eurovision and checking how the points that Jose Luis Uribarri preticts to be given by a country, are given as he firstly said. Even in the same order...
This evening some people will watch eurovision 2011. I think we will rent a film. Although that I have to recognize that this year's title is quite beautiful: Feel your heat beat!

No hay comentarios: